Halloween Wolf Cake!
You want something different for Halloween this year and don’t have to much money to spend, this is an easy and inexpensive cake; this is an egg cake, decorated with chocolate icing to make the fur from the wolf!, it is a fun, delicious project. If you love chocolate you will love this cake, it is all covered with delicious chocolate, easy, and fun to do.
- You will need :
- Bake the cake.
- Remove the cake from pan and put it on the cardboard.
- Get a decorating bag, put the base of couplers inside the bag, mark the bag, where the bottom thread is outlined against the bag, take the base out and cut the bag where you did the mark.
- Push the coupler base back, one tread should be showing. Take the tip #21, put in inside the ring of the coupler and twist the ring to the base, locking the tip on place.
- Get the bag with the tip fold down the top, hold the bag beneath the cuff. With the spatula fill the bag with chocolate icing, about three tbs of icing at a time. To remove the spatula , hold the bag between your thumb and fingers, and put the spatula out the bag, squeezing the bag with your fingers to squeeze the icing off.
- Unfold the cuff and twist the bag to close, force the icing down, squeeze some icing out on a bowl before you start decorating, this is to take the air out.
- Start pippin, on the bottom of the cake, all around by squeezing the bag to make long tips of icing. Keep doing the same process all around the cake starting bottom to top, the cake will be covered with spiky chocolates icing.
- Get another bag put the couplers with no tip, and fill with white icing and pipe the eyes , put now the tip #12 and pipe the long tooth.
- With black icing pipe the center of the eyes, nose and ears.
- To finish the wolf, pipe the mouth with red icing.
I hope you have fun making this wolf cake. Enjoy!